Chitwan Jungle Safari offers an exciting and immersive adventure into the heart of Nepal's wildlife and natural beauty. The safari trip gives you the best out of Chitwan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a must-visit destination on your trip to Nepal.
From thrilling elephant-back rides and jeep safaris to serene canoe trips along the Rapti River, you can indulge in activities tailored to explore the rich biodiversity and cultural heritage of the region.
More importantly, this adventurous trip to Chitwan gives you a unique opportunity to witness a diverse array of flora and fauna, including endangered species such as the one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tiger, crocodiles, numerous birds, and more in their natural habitat.
Furthermore, the Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari will give you a closer look into the lives and culture of the indigenous Tharu people, their illustrious dance, and their warm hospitality.
With its captivating landscapes, exotic wildlife, and authentic local culture, the Chitwan Jungle Safari is an unforgettable journey into the heart of Nepal's wilderness.
- Two-day complete jungle safari tour in one of the best wildlife hubs in Nepal, Chitwan National Park.
- Witnessing the affluent wild animals and birds, including the endangered Bengal Tiger, Leopard, One Horned Rhino, Sloth Bear, Imperial Eagle, Babblers, Florican, and countless other species.
- Jungle safari tour with an elephant or a jeep ride during the best time of the day to witness maximum wildlife species.
- Exploration of Tharu communities, their rich culture, traditions, Maithili Art, and the Tharu Cultural Show and Stick Dance in the evening.
- Birdwatching tour, elephant breeding center visit, canoeing, and short jungle hike during the evening in the Chitwan National Park.
- Mesmerizing sunset from Rapti River Beach.
- Luxurious accommodation at the hotels in Sauraha with the best meals.
- 100% safe, thoroughly guided two nights, three days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour with Sublime Trails.
Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari Cost
Chitwan Jungle Safari Cost
Accommodation Type (for 2N,3D)
5-star Hotel (Barahi Jungle Lodge, Meghauli Serai)
The cost for Chitwan Jungle Safari ranges from USD 190 to USD 1,200 per person. The total cost largely depends on the type of accommodation during the 2-night and 3-day trip.
This cost is all-inclusive and incorporates the cost of food, accommodation, activities, and a guide. However, this does not include the transportation fare to and from Chitwan. Nevertheless, you can have us arrange for your transportation before and after the trip.