All Things you need to know before booking Everest base camp helicopter tour
So, this one-day helicopter tour is the best solution for those who are eager to live the moment watching majestic peaks and mesmerizing beauty that lie in the Himalayas. As this trip does not demand physical fitness, anyone who comes I noted can join in. It has been one of the most famous trips in Nepal. If you are looking for a short and luxurious trip to Everest Base Camp, Sublime Trails offers you a world-class helicopter tour at an affordable price range.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour provides you with an opportunity of a lifetime letting you enjoy the breathtaking views of the massive mountain peaks like Lhotse, Pumori, Nuptse Makalu, Cho-Oyu. The heavenly landscapes covered with green forests make this trip unforgettable. You will be able to take a glimpse of the world’s highest glacier located at an elevation of 4900m. You will be able to see the Sherpa settlements, the community of brave sherpas who are the actual pioneer of Everest.
This tour can be done in any season as long as the weather conditions are favorable on that day. This tour gives you an opportunity to spend time at Everest View Hotel located at the highest altitude and enjoy the scenic beauty and heavenly landscapes with breakfast. Very few people get to experience flying like a bird above the valleys of Mount Everest. Let us guide you to the foot of the Himalayas and provide you with a thrilling experience and blissful memory.
MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF EVEREST BASE CAMP HELICOPTER TOUR
There are many reasons to take the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour. Some of the major attractions of the Everest helicopter tour are the following:
This helicopter tour is a matter of 5/6 hours. And we have optimized the price at its best. Hence we make it feasible for those who have got very little time for the trip at an affordable price.
You can fly to Everest Base Camp in a helicopter almost any time of the year. Our private and sharing Helicopters are available at Kathmandu for your service at any time you want. Besides the heavy rain and thick clouds in summer most of the seasons are appropriate for helicopter flight.
There are various options to fly to Everest Base Camp in a helicopter. You can book a private helicopter flight if you are 5-6 pax, you have to pay USD 4500 altogether. If you are lesser than 5 pax you should be willing to pay USD 1020 per person. You can book a group joining helicopter flight tours. If you come to join a group, you will be sharing a helicopter so the costs will be significantly lower than that of your private tour.
Breathtaking View of Everest Himalaya Range:
During your flight, you can expect to see Everest (8,848m), Mt. Pumori(7,156m), Mt. Nuptse(7,864m), Mt. Lhotse(8513m), and Mt Cho Oyu(8,153m). Your flight will halt at Kala Patthar. This is a legendary spot for all trekkers who trek to Everest Base Camp. From Kala Patthar, the most accessible close-up view of Mt. Everest can be seen.
Everest View Hotel:
Your Helicopter tour will stop by the Everest View Hotel to have breakfast. Everest View Hotel is located at an altitude of 3880 meters. It had once held the Guinness book world record for being the hotel at the highest altitude. From here you will outlook the mesmerizing view of the Himalayan range while enjoying your warm breakfast.
Best Seasons for the trip
For the best visibility and the best chance to see these snow-capped mountains autumn and spring seasons are recommended as the humidity is low and the probability of raining is also very low.
But it doesn’t mean that other seasons are bad, it depends on weather conditions too. The climate in the Everest region varies from season to season but it doesn’t stop us from having the experience of observing its immense beauty as the trip entirely depends upon the weather condition on that specific day.
We cannot operate the flight on a rainy or foggy day as we value your safety. In winter we can see some foggy weather but on a favorable day with a crystal clear sky, the snow thickens to some inches which boosts the beauty of the Himalayas.
Sublime Trails will provide you with the best Everest helicopter tour prioritizing your safety and comfort in the first place, selecting the best day for your trip, and giving you the coziest trip possible.
Detailed Tour Stage
The helicopter tour to Everest base camp is a short one-day tour in the Everest region. This helicopter tour starts in Kathmandu and also ends in Kathmandu. This tour normally takes around 4-5 hr giving you the memory of a lifetime.
- Stage One: Early morning at 5-6 am, you will be transferred to Tribhuvan International Airport (Domestic Terminal). You will take a helicopter flight to Lukla, the gateway of Mount Everest leaving Kathmandu behind.
- Stage Two: After refueling the helicopter at Lukla, you will head towards Everest Base Camp following the top view of Namche, Tengboche, Pheriche, and Lobuche.
- Stage Three: For a better view of the gigantic mountain peaks you will land at Kala Patthar helipad for about 10 minutes. This is to allow your body to adjust to the changing pressure. From that vantage point, you will be able to experience 360° panoramic views of Everest, the Himalayas, and the highest glacier known to the world called Khumbu glacier which is stretched at approximately 14km in length and 420m deep.
- Stage Four: After taking off from Kala Patthar, you will head towards Syangboche (Hotel Everest View) for breakfast, and looking at Mount Everest will give you immense pleasure. There are no words to describe those views and experiences. You have to experience this yourself with your own eyes.
- Stage Five: After having breakfast at the finest hotel, you will head towards Lukla. Depending upon the time schedule you will land at Lukla at 10 am
- Stage Six: After refueling in Lukla, you will then fly to Kathmandu. Our transportation service will be waiting for you at the terminal of Kathmandu Airport to receive you and transfer you to your respective hotel.