The Ganesh Himal Trek is a vibrant new trail in Nepal for an exciting off-the-beaten-path adventure. Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal, in coordination with Nepal Tourism Board, has been promoting this destination as the next best trekking region of Nepal. Establishment of quality teahouses and lodges on the route has helped in creating an amazing voyage. Situated between Langtang and Manaslu, this splendid hilly Himalayan alternative is comparable in beauty to the Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu and Langtang regions.
Ganesh Himal Trek starts from grassy meadows and leads up to high altitude alpine woods while traversing through multiethnic villages. The region is equally captivating as Everest and Annapurna region trekking routes of Nepal. However, the region has its own peculiarity in terms of natural splendors and Himalayan grandeur. Bus drive will take trekkers to Somdang, the gateway of Ganesh Himal region treks. The entire journey is spiritual and sacred. The voyage towards the mountain named after the auspicious god of Hinduism Lord Ganesh is exciting. While crossing Pangsang Pass and Singla Pass you will be amazed by the grassy meadows and Mountain Vistas on a backdrop. It is undoubtedly a photographer’s paradise. Leave your mark at Ganesh Himal Base Camp and start your return trip from another way via Rajgang Kharka. Walking ends at the small riverside town of Aarughat. Bus drive will take trekkers back to Kathmandu.
If you wish to be part of spiritual Himalayan land and experience an untainted hiking place then the Ganesh Himal Trek is an ideal choice for you. Join the group or take a private trip with us. We will take you to this newly opened trail and endow the best services. For off the beaten path trekking in Nepal, having an experienced and trustworthy travel companion is highly recommended. We assure you that you will get all the support needed for the successful completion of the best trekking holiday in Nepal.
Ganesh Himal Trek Highlights
- Brand new, hardly populated trekking route in Nepal
- Breathtaking views of mountain ranges like Langtang, Annapurna, Manaslu
- Stroll past the local villages, through forests, waterfalls, rivers, and lakes in the serene environment
- Warmth and hospitality of the local villages
- Get to explore a diverse range of flora and fauna
- Visit peaceful monasteries along the trail
- Day 1:Arrive at Kathmandu AirportAltitude: 1345 m
- Day 2:Orientation and Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyAltitude: 1345 m
- Day 3:Kathmandu to BetrawatiAltitude: 850 m
- Day 4:Betrawati to KispangAltitude: 1600 m
- Day 5:Kispang to Thulo ChaurAltitude: 2200 m
- Day 6:Thulo Chaur to GongaAltitude: 2900 m
- Day 7:Gonga to RupchetAltitude: 3635 m
- Day 8:Rupchet to Kharka via Shing La PassAltitude: 2500 m
- Day 9:Karka to BorangAltitude: 1800 m
- Day 10:Borang to JharlangAltitude: 1700 m
- Day 11:Jharlang to Kintang PhediAltitude: 1200 m
- Day 12:Bus Ride to Kathmandu
- Day 13:Departure