The contract detail and agreement between Sublime Trails and our valuable clients are described below. Please read this document carefully. Booking a trip with us means that you have consented to these terms, conditions, and provisions.

Tour Costs and Inclusions

All the costs of your trip are specified in the “What’s Included” in the “Cost Details” section. Cost generally includes all the airport pick up and drive, lodge accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trekking in Himalaya, well experienced guide, assistant guide and porter for the trekking, necessary paperwork with government of Nepal and Tax department, all the necessary bus, car and jeep service for the trip, Sublime First Aid kit carried by our Guide, National park entrance fees, TIMS card fee, salary, foods, insurance and accommodation for sublime crews.

These are the general costs included in your trip while planning a tour with us. But, we will not be able to provide the details of itemized cost breakdowns.If you book a customized trip with us, make sure that you check “Cost Details” section to know what is included and what is excluded from the cost.

Items Excluded

Unless specified directly, Your Nepal entry visa fee, Monuments entrance fees, Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects, All the alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and Drinking water during the trip, are not included.

Booking Confirmation

In order to confirm your booking for a trip to Nepal, you will have to make 20% deposit of the total cost in advance. The deposit of the rest 80% can be made upon arrival.

If you are booking a tour with Sublime for a destination outside Nepal, you will have to make a full deposit of your trip cost in advance.

Making any payments for booking with Sublime Trails is secure as we have installed an SSL certificate. So you can be assured that payments through all electronic cards such as American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.

Cancellation and Refund

You must make a written request for the cancellation of your trip. If you cancel your booking after you have paid or deposited for booking, the following percentage from your deposit will be incurred for cancellation.

  • If you cancel the trip 31 days before the trip departure date 20%.
  • If you cancel the trip 16 - 30 Days before the trip departure date- 40%
  • If you cancel the trip 08 -15 Days before the trip departure 65%
  • If you cancel the trip 07 or less Days before the trip departure - 100%

There are different rates for the cancellation of outbound tour. Please contact us for more details.

Postponing the trip

In case you want to postpone your trip to a later date, you can do that as well. The cost of the trips will still be valid upto one year after the initial booking was made. But, if there is any increase in the cost of the trip during this time, you must need to bear that.

Transportation

Baggage

Your baggage will be transported at your own risk. In case you want to know about baggage allowances, you have to check directly with the airline. If you carry your travel related documents in a carry-on bag, it will be swift for you. Please note that you will be responsible if you choose to have a carry-on bag. Therefore, Sublime Trails highly recommend you to get a travel insurance.

Medical Costs and Insurance

If you are coming to travel, we highly recommend you to have a medical checkup or a review of your health before you commence your journey. The same goes true for your friends, family or other members you will be travelling with. A health checkup with a medical practitioner will help you assess your bodily conditions and let you know if you will need any medication during the trip.

Sublime Trails highly recommends you to have a medical insurance before you trek as the costs of evacuation and hospitalization in your travels are not included in our costs.

Health and Physical Condition

Sublime Trails will be grateful if you notify in advance whether you have any physical conditions or special needs while traveling. That way we will be able to cater to your special needs like dietary requirements, access to special medications, wheelchair etc.

Transfer of Booking

If you book a trip to a certain place but won’t be able to make it there and want to transfer your booking to a different place, we will help to facilitate that as well. Sublime Trails will help you transfer the confirmed trips to a different trip according to its availability. But, note that you might have to bear additional charges is extra costs are required for transfers.